A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Got the E3 blues? SpectacleFest to the rescue!

The down-sizing of E3 has caused us to wonder, what will happen to the fire dancers? Who will employ beautiful women to climb up thin rags of red ribbon in front of huge plasma TVs? What will the hordes of teeming tech fans stand in line for? Began as a passing comment on Buzz Out Loud, this concept has really begun to take off.

read more | digg story

I have listened to Buzz Out Loud since I got my ipod last year and have seen stories and ideas take off just from being mentioned on this show. Now E3 has met its matched. Spectacle Fest is HERE!! If you have $8 and a way to get to California next year you have to go. Its where all the in crowd will be.

Sign up now so you can be sure to be part of history. If we are lucky, maybe Tom, Molly and Veronica will do a live BOL from there. You can't get that at E3.

Visit Spectaclefest.com to see what your missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home