A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Podcasting

My friend Dave and I started a podcast about a little over 5 weeks ago called "That's Good to Know." Its been a fun and sometimes tiring time for both of us. Dave is the tech guy on the show. He puts the themes together for each show and uploads them while I take care of the PR part of things.




Just a hint.....Dave is the one that is not Brian Bendis.

Before we started this show I had a long list of podcasts that I listened to on a weekly basis. Now I listen to even more. The difference now is I know some of the people doing the shows. I have talked to some through email, forums and even voice mails on their shows and am slowly getting used to calling myself a podcaster. Its alot of fun and one thing that I would reccommend to anyone who has the time and the equipment to do it. Just make sure you have an idea of what you want to do. If you need some suggestions or ideas listen to some of these shows and go to their message boards or email them. Once you get into podcasting you will never want out, except for those times when Garage band decides to die on you.

The Bucket - Jen and Corey's Weekly show. They talk about their lives, cats, and the Hershey Bears

GeekIntertainment
-Randy and Wayne discuss everything Geek

Nowhere in Mulberry -The Mulberry Gang discusses things in the world of entertainment
including Smallville and 24

ifanboy -Ron, Conor and Josh discuss comics, mainstream and indy.

Diggnation -Kevin and Alex talk about some of the top stories from Digg.com for that week and occasionally get drunk.

Twit -Leo and his gang talk about issues in the tech world

Buzz out Loud - Tom, Molly and Veronica discuss tech news and even Snakes on a Plane occasionally.

The Video Game Show, 1up Yours, the OXM show, Gamespot presents the Hotspot, The Video Game Outstiders, and All Games Interactive are all great places to get your gaming fix.

oh and if you need some tips from Dave and I you can go to the That's Good to Know Blog or just subscribe right through itunes.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Dave Graham said...

Geez, Bendis looks thrilled to be there.

Bendis- "Crap, another picture with a fanboy. For God's sake. That's it. After this someone else in the Marvel Universe is going to die. Lets see... hey buddy, do you have a favorite character?"

Dave- "Ugh, I used to like Darkhawk a lot. Back in the day."

Bendis- "Never heard of him, but his days are numbered."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home