A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I never thought I would have something in common with Fred Durst


Its true, I Chris, Co-host of the podcast That's Good to Know, have something in common with Rock Star, well, performer, well, guy everyone knows by name Fred Durst. If you look at the pic here in this blog I think many of us do. It also shows that I know if it was me I would need someone to talk to her for me too, so from me to Fred, I would have asked her manager about her first too, good move.

Its good to know that even guys like that need some help with women every once in a while. Now tonight while I am playing Need For Speed or Halo I will think that I am one manager away from talking to Kim Smith....wait...thats not gonna happen. Oh well, back to my xbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home