A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

San Diego

I have never been to San Diego but its one of those places I have seen on TV, heard about from friends and co-workers but never visited. I have been to Las Vegas and Los Angeles but never SD. SD hosted the biggest Comic Con I have seen in my life time. The one in New York I heard was big but this one from the coverage and all the talk from people there and people like me who wished they were there, it seemed special. Dave and I have our goals set for our podcast. We want to improve the podcast in everyway and be in San Diego next year. All dreams are possible, and if this one comes true you will have two happy podcasters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home