A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Need for Speed Most wanted finally falls.....NEXT!!


I finally finished NFS: Most Wanted. It is a great game for anyone who likes racing games with a little bit of a story to go along with it. My only problem is what to play next. Do I want to stick with racing (Forza, Burnout), move on to an RPG (Morowind, Fable) or move on to a shooter (Graw, Battlefield 2, Far Cry Instincts, or good old Halo 2 again). I also have xbox live now so playing on there is an option. Its hard to choose after having so much fun with NFS. I think my future holds a little Halo online against people like Kittylicker, *yes that is someone's gamertag* and some mlb 2k6 online.

oh and by the way, one of the kids who played in the same game with me and Kittylicker thought he/she was an animal abuser. Things like that are what makes xbox live an interesting and wierd experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home