A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Transformers the movie, trailer

After seeing this trailer I think I am convinced that even with the changes they have made to some of the characters that we know from the cartoon, the movie in the end will be good. I mean in the begining I wanted them to remake the cartoon movie in live action. Now that I look back at that, it would be good for me, but its about getting the largest audience possible to see this movie. If only the Transformer fanboys went to see this movie, it may still make millions but in the end the creators will wish they had made their changes and got the other millions of dollars they can get. watch the trailer and go see it. Its going to be great. REAL LIVE TRANSFORMERS!!!! How can they go wrong? ok, don't answer that. just watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home