A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Halo 3 Beta is about to begin



Players from all over the world will get their shot at playing the multiplayer of Halo 3 in less then 12 hours. I will be one of those players. I was sorta excited about it until about 10am this morning. Thats when I listened to the EGM live podcast. Just hearing them talk about the beta and the fun they were having, the new control scheme, the maps, the man cannon?, and how they were not sure they could go back to Halo 2 after playing it. I wanted to play it then. I was tempted to take a vacation day on Wednesday so I could play it all day long. I didn't, but I will definetly be devoting alot of my time to it over the next several weeks. My coverage will appear here, on the podcast (That's Good to Know), and on the website Popular Distractions. Hope to see you online.


PS: I am not sure how it will work, but I am planning on using the video capture ability added to Halo 3 to post some video on my xbox live gamertag. I know they are viewable, I am just not sure if its only on xbox live or if you can see them on xbox.com, I will keep you posted. My gamertag is JCrichton77

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home