A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Falling behind sucks....especially with Smallville

Smallville has been one of my favorite shows since the day it first aired. Over the years I would miss an episode here and there but catch it reruns. This year I missed a few too many I think. Then tonight I went on youtube and found a bunch of videos for the finale and a BIZARRO episode? ??? Does that really exsist? Either way I am psyched now. I have 2 episodes on tape and the finale this week. Take a look at these videos and see what you think.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home