A little bit of everything reviews....and other stuff.

My blog is basically a mix of reviews and typical day to day blog entries. I will review things every once in a while especially new games and movies. Mostly this blog will be full of my opinions and rants on things I come across on a daily basis.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Blogging isn't easy

I am online everyday. That would make you think that I could easily take a few minutes to blog. I wish it was that easy. I think part of it is I am really bad when it comes to organizing my time. I have a podcast that I do with 2 of my friends, 2 blogs *one for the podcast*, a job, I am searching for a second and tons of other stuff going on. I mean lets see. I listen to podcasts, probably more then I watch tv. I am addicted to twitter and everyone elses blogs. I am supposed to be writing reviews and stuff for our website, http://www.populardistractions.com and I am addicted to xbox live.

Hopefully a night like this and a rambling post like this one will get me back in the swing of things.

I hope this is one of many.

Later

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home